The talented and lovely team at both Shampoo Hair Bar locations is truly one of the biggest factors in our success. The work environment that we love so much would not be possible without our wonderfully eclectic group of stylists and support staff.
Our aim is to foster a culture of inspired creativity through extensive education and a supportive team-focused environment. We love to see our team members succeed in both career and personal goals. We are here to help you grow!
If you’re looking for a community of growth, collaboration, great hair, and good times, we are the salon for you! (See more on our Education page.)
We are now hiring for stylists! With ideally 3+ years of experience behind the chair. An existing clientele is a plus, but we've got lots of clients that would love to meet you too! Passion for your craft is a must, as well as a team-focused attitude. Education is a given when you're at Shampoo. Maybe you even want to teach? Lets chat about how we can make your wildest career dreams a reality.
What Shampoo offers:
- Extended medical benefits
- Competitive commission rates (that can go up... and up... and up!)
- A professional development fund to keep you flush with tools and other necessary objects. Or pay for flights to NYC, whatever!
- So much support from our full staff of management, front desk, assistants, and hands on ownership team.
- Regular one on one mentorship meetings so you can stay on track with your goals.
- An almost constant flow of snacks, gatherings, camping trips, photoshoots, classes, and more.
- Two beautiful locations to chose from (or work at both!)
- Super flexible schedules, with an emphasis on that elusive work-life-balance-thing. (4 day work week what up)
- Vacay time and lots of it.
- Career growth. We want you to lean in to your specialities. Management, social media, education, whatever it is that you love the most, we want you to grow into your dream career!
This long and wordy list is just the start. Honestly I really love working at Shampoo and our stylists are super happy here (and make pretty good $$ I have to say). Get in touch and I'll gush some more.
Email Sara@Shampoohairbar.com or send a message in the form below to chat further about making Shampoo your new home base.